Table of Contents
About Xbox Series X GameStop
Xbox Series X GameStop: GameStop just restocked the Xbox Series X, with one caveat: it’s only available as part of a bundle. The $648.98 bundle includes an additional controller, a three-month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription, and a $50 GameStop gift card. While many of GameStop’s recent top-ups have been limited to Power up Pro Rewards subscribers, this replenishment is available to all. Bundles are distributed on a first-come, first-served basis, and you only need a valid GameStop account to purchase one.
This is just one of many recent console upgrades, and also we’re sure to have more. We’re constantly looking for increased availability of the latest consoles. You can always sign up for our Verge Deals newsletter for weekly updates on the newest tech, device, and gaming deals.
GameStop is Introducing the Xbox Series X, the fastest, most powerful Xbox ever. Play thousands of titles across four generations of consoles – every game looks and also plays better on Xbox Series X. At the heart of Series X is the Xbox Velocity Style, which combines a custom SSD with embedded software for faster, smoother gameplay and also load times. Switch seamlessly between multiple games on the fly with Quick Resume. Explore rich new worlds and also experience the action with unmatched 12 teraflops of raw graphics processor power. Love 4K gaming at up to 120 frames per second, innovative 3D spatial sound, and also more.
Features of Xbox Series X GameStop
- Get an Xbox Series X & Xbox Game Pass Ultimate with over 100 high-quality games at no upfront cost
- Xbox Series X: The fastest and also most powerful Xbox ever. Discover rich new worlds with 12 teraflops of raw graphics processing power, DirectX ray tracing, a traditional SSD, and 4K gaming.
- Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Get Xbox Game Pass Ultimate with over 100 high-quality games for consoles, PC, phones, and tablets, new day-one games like Halo Endless and also Forza Horizon 5, online multiplayer to play with associates, and an EA Play Membership.
- Xbox Velocity Architecture: Get the most out of every minute of gameplay with Quick Resume, lightning-fast capacity times, and also gameplay up to 120 FPS, all powered by Xbox Velocity Architecture
- Backward Compatibility: Play thousands of games across four generations of Xbox with hundreds of enhanced titles that look and play well than ever.
- High-Quality Performance: Minimize load times and increase frame rates with a custom NVMe SSD, allowing the most giant, most robust games to run at their maximum capacity. Bring your games and movies to a lifetime with rich, dynamic, high-quality sound environments.
- Xbox Series x Console
- Xbox wireless controller
- Ultra-High-Speed HDMI Cable
More Information on Xbox Series X GameStop
- Your all-inclusive pass for Xbox: experience next-gen gaming with no upfront cost and everything you need to play. Catch an Xbox Series X console and 24 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for one regular low price with Xbox All Access.
- Power your nightmares: Xbox Series X, the fastest, most powerful Xbox ever. Discover rich new worlds with 12 teraflops of raw graphics processing power, DirectX ray tracing, a practice SSD, and 4K gaming.*
- Play more, wait for less: Get the most out of every minute of gameplay with Quick Resume, lightning-fast load times, and gameplay up to 120 FPS, all powered by Xbox Velocity Architecture.*
- Thousands of games ready to play: Play games from four generations of Xbox with hundreds of enhanced titles that look and play better than ever.
- Look Better, Play Better: Minimize load times and boost frame rates with a custom NVMe SSD, so the biggest, most robust games run at their best. Bring your games and movies to a lifetime with rich, dynamic, high-quality sound environments.
- Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Play over 100 high-quality games with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and enjoy new games like Forza Horizon 5 from Xbox Game Studios and iconic franchises like DOOM from Bethesda Softworks indie games, and blockbusters from day one. There is always somewhat new to play.
- Forza Horizon 5 exists with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate – Lead awe-inspiring expeditions through Mexico’s vibrant and also ever-evolving open-world landscapes with limitless and also fun driving action in hundreds of the best cars in the world. Available with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at launch with Xbox All Access.*
- Including online multiplayer – build imaginative and impressive worlds with your friends. Compete in exciting matches that require quick thinking, and also Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes competitive or cooperative play on your console, ame Pass Ultimate.
- EA Play involved: EA Play gives you access to the best console and also PC titles from popular series like Battlefield™ and STAR WARS™. You’ll also get more games you love, including exclusive in-game challenges and also rewards, unique members-only content, and early trial versions of select new EA titles.
- Product ID: 224744
- Brand Name: Microsoft
- GameStop Exclusive: No
- UPC: 889842640724
- Manufacturer Part Number: RRT-00001
- Storage Capacity: 1 TB
- Publisher Name: Microsoft
- Developer Name: Microsoft
- Product Length:1
- Product Width:1
Xbox Series X GameStop: What You Need to Know
You can buy Xbox Series X at most GameStop stores monthly, but some stores sell the Microsoft console without a bundle.
GameStop has Xbox Series X in stock at many local stores across the United States today. However, there are four main downsides to buying the Microsoft console from this particular retailer, even though GameStop is a trusted household name for the monthly PS5 restocking stores.
I’ll detail all four reasons because GameStop is sticking to its ability to overcharge customers for the nearly two-year-old video game system. The Xbox Series X is priced at $499, and also you shouldn’t have to pay a penny over that amount.
1. Xbox Series X is Not Exclusive to GameStop
It’s true. The Xbox Series X is now sold at something other than GameStop, which had a monopoly on sales of the Microsoft console for several months. That changed in May 2022 when the Series X sat at other US dealerships.
Right now, I see the Series X in stock at Microsoft
- Xbox Series X in stock at Microsoft
- Xbox Series S in stock at Microsoft
- In stock from today, 19 July 2022
GameStop finally has some serious competition for selling Xbox consoles in the United States, and Microsoft’s direct sourcing has enabled more people than ever to buy Series X at a fair price. And this reasonable price brings us to the next point.
2. The Xbox Series X GameStop Price is high
While the Xbox Series X is still $499 at GameStop, customers are forced to buy a bundle at most locations I checked in July 2022. This forced Xbox bundle system will end soon; my sources tell me every deal.
The fact that it’s available on the Microsoft Store without a bundle means GameStop is sticking with its Xbox inventory until someone is ready to drop some cash. I’ve welcomed Xbox bundles when scalpers have capitalized on the lack of Xbox Series X supply. Still, demand has fallen significantly, and it’s time to get the bundle by Black Friday and Cyber Monday pull (when demand will increase).
New: Comparison between PS5 and Xbox Series X
3. GameStop will not Sell Xbox Series X Online
The Microsoft Xbox Series X console is no longer sold online through GameStop’s online store. With the occasional exception of Xbox All-Access plans, which few people wanted. Even over the last year when the demand has been through the roof.
Instead, in almost all cases, you must travel to the store to purchase Xbox. Online replays of a console remain rare. That’s why the official Microsoft Store, which opened the floodgates to buy the Xbox Series X, was a game changer in 2022.
4. Your GameStop Store may not have it
Not all GameStop stores currently stock the Xbox Series X. Demand has dropped, but you can’t rely on your local GameStop to have inventory every time. Unfortunately, there is no way to check in advance whether a particular deal has stock through the online website. Instead, you should call and hope for the best (and then, in most cases, buy a package). Unfortunately, even the much-requested Target PS5 replenishment won’t let you jump through those hoops. In other verses, it seems to be a raw deal.
Microsoft stocks its Xbox Series X console through its official store. And I often point millions of Twitter restock followers in that direction.
- Xbox Series X in stock at Microsoft
- Xbox Series S in stock at Microsoft
If you’re willing to wait, we could see the Xbox Series X finally being replenished elsewhere in the coming days. Amazon Prime Day deals are coming on July 12th and 13th. So we’ll likely see an Amazon PS5 boost like last year. The Xbox also had a small restock on the second day of Prime Day. So it’s worth keeping an eye out for the console at this point as well.
Whatever you do, don’t overpay for an Xbox Series X console. Which is now available in more US stores than GameStop.
Microsoft has announced that the Xbox Series X/S remains the company’s fastest-selling console. Additionally, as revealed during Microsoft’s FY22 fourth-quarter earnings call. The Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S remain GameStop’s best-selling Xbox console generations.