Are you looking for a way to correct your email address [pii_email_b251ffaacd7f36c79487] when sending mail from your Microsoft Outlook account in Windows 10 OS? Microsoft Outlook is a popular mailing software; by using Outlook, we can send and receive emails securely. Microsoft Outlook has many users worldwide.
Due to the installation and activation process of Microsoft Outlook, the error code will occur on the Windows operating system; recently, we are observing this in Windows 10 OS. Here we have fixed error problems like the email address [pii_email_b251ffaacd7f36c79487] error code.
What are PII Email Errors?
Microsoft Outlook PII (Personally Identifiable Information) is the use of metadata to identify a particular user or person. For example, email addresses, social security numbers, zip codes, and phone numbers are generally considered personal information.
However, with increasingly advanced technology, PII (personally identifiable information) is growing rapidly. Biometrics, IP address, geolocation, digital images, login IDs, social media, and behavioral data are also considered personal information.
How to Solve [pii_email_b251ffaacd7f36c79487] Error Code?
It is a computer recovery tool on your Windows 10 operating system that can be used to find apps. Outlook error codes can also be fixed automatically if they are present in Microsoft Outlook. This technique quickly fixes the Microsoft Outlook software program on your desktop or laptop computer.
Fortunately, since Outlook e-Posta addressing error code [pii_email_b251ffaacd7f36c79487] is popular, there are several options to resolve it. We can show you some ways to do it.
Well, now we continue to investigate the exact part of these errors in the same way [pii_email_b251ffaacd7f36c79487] please use some useful techniques to recover it in your Microsoft Outlook account. So let’s move on before we waste time.
Method 1 – Clear all cookies and browser cache.
An easy way to fix the Microsoft Outlook email address [pii_email_b251ffaacd7f36c79487] error code is to clear all your browser’s cookies, cache, and history.
Method 2 – Check Microsoft Outlook settings.
- Start your Microsoft Outlook now.
- Open the Tools menu and press the Accounts button.
- If you have multiple Outlook accounts, select the one that shows this error code and select Properties.
- Check if it is configured on the email server by checking its ID.
- Click More Settings, choose the Outgoing Server tab, and make sure Outgoing Server Authentication is enabled.
- On the Advanced tab, make sure that the SMTP and POP settings are the same as your email hosting provider.
- Save the account settings by pressing the OK button.
Method 3 – Fix the error code using the automatic repair tool on Windows OS.
- Open the Control Panel on your laptop or PC.
- Get all the programs and features on your PC screen.
- List found by Microsoft Outlook under Programs.
- Select all the options to remove the errors and decide to fix it.
- As a result, Windows will run on the PC and the repair system will automatically fix all the issues within the application without any problem.
After effectively logging into the program, you should reboot your Windows machine and open Microsoft Outlook. From then on, it will quickly send emails to the recipient. If you still find the email address [pii_email_b251ffaacd7f36c79487] error code, another Outlook error code fix strategy can be used.
[pii_email_b251ffaacd7f36c79487] are frequent and may appear at any time due to changes. So, try to identify the root cause and apply the troubleshooting methods that we have discussed above. This will help you resolve the issue quickly and take action before time runs out.